We invite you to explore some of the ways in which our Division may be able to support your research activities:
- Study design and development: The first step to a well-designed research study is the identification of a clear and concrete research question, followed by a thorough literature review to identify an appropriate study design and study population.
- Grant proposal development: Every good idea deserves to be funded! We invite you to look at our grants documents to identify the right opportunity for you.
- PRMC/IRB submission: Planning, preparation, and submission of PRMC and IRB applications is the starting point for implementing a research project.
- Study implementation: Planning and development of standard operating procedures (SOPs), resources for subject accrual including involvement with the Division’s Research Associate Program
- Data collection and management: Appropriate management of research data is integral to study implementation. The CTSC provides several resources for both extracting identifiable data and managing it. We invite you to look through our internal resource document to identify the appropriate resource for you.
- Data Analysis: From sample size calculations to presentation of results, data analysis is a core part of any research project.
- Publications: Dissemination of study findings, whether in the form of posters, presentations or manuscripts is an essential component of conducting research.